A couple weeks ago we talked about choosing a MapleStory character that’s right for you. Today we’ll discuss picking a class that’s right for you. We’ll give you some details about the Cygnus Knight class and its available classes.
Maple Story Cygnus Knights are preferred by players who want a strong character from the very beginning. Cygnus Knights can only reach level 120, however, they are very flexible and tend to be a bit more powerful the comparable Explorers.
Once you’ve reach level 10 with your Cygnus Knight, it’s time to choose a class. Your class will determine your powers, abilities, and job advancements. The classes are
- Dawn Warrior – close-combat warriors
- Wind Archer – deliver huge amounts of long range damage
- Night Walker – use speed and stealth to kill quickly
- Thunder Breaker – built for up close and personal combat
- Blaze Wizard – specializes on elemental damage at the expense of defense or healing
There are numerous MS hints to help you make the most of this class and get it to the next level as soon as possible. Using a MapleStory Cygnus Knight guide is also recommended to lead you step by step through the leveling process.