Archive for the ‘Maple Story Game’ Category
It’s round 2 of the Cake vs. Pie event! Round 1 of the event was a little frustrating for developers. The event had numerous MS glitches, flaws in the game that can sometimes be used to one’s advantage, which prevented things from running as smoothly as developers would have liked.
Round 2 which will last until June 15th features some new changes:
Summoning bosses in 9 different channels
When a faction turns in 100% of the faction pieces, Maple Story bosses will be summoned in channels 2-8, and 10
Victory is determined by the faction that has taken over the most cannels
To take over a channel, you defeat the boss in that channel or wait until the timer runs out. 5 channels must be dominated to win the battle.
Here are some of the spoils you can receive in this event
- 20% town merchants discount
- 50% EXP bonus when hunting in surrounding maps
- Mini-dungeon access
- 5th Anniversary Insignias (can be traded for a 5th Anniversary permanent weapon and more)
The ultimate prizes that the members of the faction with the most claimed towns per server can win are things such as MS skinned laptop, iPod Touch, and more!
The battle is on and the competition is fierce! You’ll need all the help you can get and luckily there are numerous Maple Story tips available to assist you in the game.
Nothing lasts forever. Nexon announced recently that they filing a lawsuit against KryptoKEV, a popular private server development website, for taking intellectual property and profiting from it. Although KryptoDEV has not been shut down yet, this is bad news for anyone playing on the private server.
What is a private server?
A private server is a clone that mimics the behavior of an original server. Maple Story private servers are owned and operated by private parties separate from Nexon. For a lot of P2P (Pay 2 Play) MMOs, a private servers is a viable way to experience the game without having to shell out the money. For a game that’s F2P (Free to Play) like Maplestory, gamers oftentimes have different motives for using a private server.
What are the benefits of a private server?
Although a MS private server can be full of bugs and oftentimes unstable, it allows players unlimited and unrestricted use of Maple Story Cheats. It also gives them a lot more freedom from Nexon’s rigid game rules and restrictions by allowing them to play the game as they wish.
Some examples of Maple Story cheats:
- Glitches – Using flaws in the system to your advantage
- MS Hacks- Doing the impossible that was never intended by game creators
- Bots- Programs that will do your MS leveling automatically
With a private server, players can enjoy the game to the fullest and take full advantage of these Maple Story cheats without the risk of getting suspended from the game.
When it comes to MMO games, there are a few standouts that are well known for their popularity, such as the Maple Story game. However, since this game is so different from many MMORPG’s, many wonder just what is so special about this game that everyone wants to give it a try. Let’s take a look at the top reasons why the MS game is so popular.
1. It’s free. This has a lot to do with how successful the Maple Story game has been. Since you’re not being charged to play, a lot of the stress of finishing quickly is removed and you’ll be able to enjoy the fact that you can play as much as you want without having to spend a dime. For most, this is the number one reason why they choose to play the MS game.
2. It’s different. We mentioned earlier that the Maple Story game is a lot different from many other MMORPG games. For those that are sick of dark story lines, or characters that are simply too complex, the advent of the MS game gave them another outlet. The graphics are so cute, and this is a game that is probably much more suitable for smaller children.
3. It’s fun. No matter whether or not this game is easier to play, cheaper than most, and still fully featured, at the end of the day it comes down to beign able to take part in the Maple Story game and have a lot of fun doing it.
If you haven’t heard about the MS game, or you are a brand new player, there are a few things that you need to know before you get started. This is an incredibly fun game that features cute graphics and many ways to meet new people and enjoy yourself. Here are the top things that every new player should know about the Maple Story game.
1. It is essential that you use anti virus and anti spyware protection when playing this game, as well as a firewall. Although the Maple Story game is a lot of fun, your computer is still at risk while you are playing. Always remember this and do all that you can to protect your computer. In the same vein, it is also important to guard your membership details and your password. Never share this since it is all too easy to have your MS account hacked.
2. Although the MS game is free, it’s easy to spend money. There are plenty of enhancements available for your character and a lot of first time players get carried away with purchasing stuff they really don’t need. Try to set a limit on your spending if you are on a budget and remember that it is not that hard to earn mesos on your own – you don’t need to buy it! There are plenty of Maple Story money cheats available that will help you get the mesos you need without having to resort to buying it.
With the right tools and precautions, the Maple Story game will offer you hours of fun.